No courses currently available
Over the last 20 years, I have been delivering both group and one-to-one education in digital photography and other technology-related areas. Since gaining a qualification in teaching in 2005, I’ve written many courses and delivered them to hundreds of students, consistently receiving strong positive feedback (a few examples are given further down this page).
For the last few years, my main outlet for group teaching has been the Marlborough College Summer School (MCSS) but I’m currently taking a break from teaching there.
I am still teaching individuals and small groups – please contact me if you’d like to discuss booking private tuition.
Information about some of my older courses can be found under Archived courses.
Feedback from previous courses
- “Steve was an excellent instructor and the course certainly achieved its aims.”
- “I am no longer afraid of my camera and feel very confident about working with my photos within the computer.”
- “Steve was extremely supportive, patient, with a sense of humour. An excellent course. I have learnt so much about my camera which I now have the confidence to implement – rather than just using the automatic setting!!!”
- “This course was superb. Even better than promised in the advance publicity. I booked it late when I heard participants recommending it when I was at tea during Week 1. Steve has a very effective style, covered all aspects of the camera menus even though participants had a complete and wide ranging variety of cameras. By far the most satisfying course I have done so far at MCSS.”
- “Very structured and thorough”
- “Does exactly what it says on the tin, and does it very well indeed!”
- “Course very well put together, Steve is very knowledgeable and helpful. Mix of theory and practical worked very well.”